We are firm believers that you can't build a business (even one that gives back) without the help of a great team and a supportive community. We also believe that giving back to the community is fundamental to making our world a better place. We could use help with both. If you love being a part of the community in which you live and want to help us to spread the mission of creating a world that focuses on meaningful experiences over physical things, we have the gig for you!
- Planning community events or finding opportunities to partner with community members
- Planning quarterly volunteer events for team and local community
- Brainstorming additional ideas to engage the community in our mission
- Providing any potential leads to the Party Planning Expert team
- Providing any potential partnerships to the Vendor Team
- Opportunities for learning in other areas of the business may be available
- 5 hours available per week to dedicate to tasks
- Must have access to Internet and email for efficient communication
- Be available once a month phone call
- A hard worker and ability to learn quickly
- A proactive thinker who can innovate and provide solutions to enhance processes
- Experience not required
- You meet tons of people, strengthening your network and opportunities!
- Quarterly team socials (this includes food and drinks, of course)
- Party referral bonuses ($50 for each party that books and mentions your name)
- Periodic opportunities for giveaways, event tickets, and other incentives as they become available
- Cross-training for multiple positions -- we love to learn and teach!
how to apply
- Email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover Letter
- Three Fun Facts About You
- Your results to the www.16personalities.com test