Questions? We have answers.
Here is a quick recap of how Celebrate for Good works. If you have additional questions outside of the information listed below, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you within 24-48 hours!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Curated Experiences: These events are packaged neatly, you still have someone coordinate details, set up and take down and a percentage to charity is included. You can view the curated experiences here: Choose a Curated Experience.
- Build Your Own Party: Essentially, you choose the details of your event, we still plan it and a percent goes to charity. We usually send over a spreadsheet with different options, you mark an 'x' next to the items you'd like to include and the price will change based upon how many people you would like to attend. That way, you get what you want out of the party and it stays within your budget! You can view the venue options, etc. here (we have a few more we added as well): Build Your Own Party.
- Option 1: You can pay for the event in full and the RSVP link becomes a donation platform. A donation is made in lieu of gifts to the host.
- Option 2: Each person can pay individually on the RSVP page to help with costs. We require a 20% deposit to book your spot, which is refunded within 30 days of the event after guests have covered that amount!
- Option 3: You can pay partially (deposit not refunded) and the remaining amount is paid by the guests by heading to the RSVP page
More questions? Email us at email@example.com