Celebrate for Good is building a community of kind folks who love partying with purpose. Now that we are moving into several cities, we could use some help building relationships with locals and partners to create a better world!
- Assist in planning events prior the event date (answering client questions, event research, etc.)
- Day of planning (set up, take down, and vendor instruction)
- Providing any potential leads to the Party Planning Expert team.
- Providing any potential partnerships to the Vendor Team.
- Opportunities for learning in other areas of the business may be available.
- 5-10 hours available per week to dedicate to tasks
- Must have access to Internet and email for efficient communication
- Be available once a month for an intern phone call
- A hard worker and ability to learn quickly
- A proactive thinker who can innovate and provide solutions to enhance business
- Experience in social media engagement is a plus
- Must live in Phoenix or Salt Lake area to apply
how to apply
- Email the following to email@example.com
- Cover Letter
- Three Fun Facts About You
- Your results to the www.16personalities.com test