As a company that throws nearly 30 parties a year, you'd think that we threw our own parties pretty often, right? Nope! But we want to. If you have a knack for creating unique team get togethers, outings or retreats, we need you! Please note: trust falls are not our thing.
- Planning quarterly team events (volunteer events, team dinners, food tours, etc.)
- Brainstorming ways to engage our team and make CFG a great place to work!
- Providing any potential leads to the Party Planning Expert team
- Providing any potential partnerships to the Vendor Team
- Opportunities for learning in other areas of the business may be available
- 5-10 hours available per month to dedicate to tasks
- Must have access to Internet and email for efficient communication
- Be available once a month phone call
- A hard worker and ability to learn quickly
- A proactive thinker who can innovate and provide solutions to enhance processes
- Must live in Tucson, Arizona
- Experience not required
- You meet tons of people, strengthening your network and opportunities!
- Quarterly team socials (this includes food and drinks, of course)
- Party referral bonuses ($50 for each party that books and mentions your name)
- Periodic opportunities for giveaways, event tickets, and other incentives as they become available
- Cross-training for multiple positions -- we love to learn and teach!
how to apply
- Email the following to email@example.com
- Cover Letter
- Three Fun Facts About You
- Your results to the www.16personalities.com test