We believe authentic people make a great team.
Our founder, Alyssa Gallion, started Celebrate for Good after her mother passed away from Breast Cancer. At that moment, she realized that the most important thing in life wasn't about collecting "stuff" but about collecting the moments you share with those you love. That is why experiences are so important to us and why we strive to make a world where people give experiences instead of material possessions.
Since our founding in 2016, we have added the folks below to our roster. To say our team is the best, is an understatement. From professional videographers and photographers, to event curators and world renowned private chefs: we believe that creating an authentic team is just as important as creating an authentic experience for you and those you love. Check out the faces behind Celebrate for Good, who are collectively working to change the way the world celebrates.
more from our ceo on why we do what we do
Meet The celebrate for Team
Event Curator (Contractor)
- The event curator’s responsibility is to ensure the best experience for Celebrate for Good clients by setting up and taking down events, answering any client questions prior to an event, and ensuring that the reputation of the Celebrate for Good brand remains positive.
Key Results Areas
- Build quality and meaningful relationships with both the client hosting the event as well as the guests in attendance
- Ensure as many positive reviews of the event as possible (surveys will be sent after each event to gauge client happiness)
- Making sure that all partners (i.e. florists, videographers, photographers, etc.) have the best experience possible with Celebrate for Good
- Leaving a space as spotless as it was found
- Set up and take down event space (usually a 6 hour process with pre-event, post event and during event work)
- Proactively reach out to client to introduce yourself
- Meet monthly with CEO to discuss updates, client feedback, progress and potential ideas for the business opportunities
- Enter time into Logged Hours Tracker to ensure proper payment for next month (all entries due by the 1st of the month)
- Bid on events monthly (potential opportunities will be listed on the 1st of each month, the first bidder will win the opportunity unless there is a best fit between client and a particular curator)
- Arriving to event 2 hours prior to start time (sometimes more lead time will be needed dependent upon the party type)
- Be kind, courteous, and put people first
- Must work a minimum of 1 event per month (providing enough opportunities are available) for a total starting pay of $100. Negotiable with advance notice.
- Monthly meeting with CEO to discuss progress and growth
- Projects completed by due date
- Quality execution of email correspondence
- Quality execution of event details
- Social Media and Community Building Experience
- Experience Working Independently
- Access to a reliable laptop
- Critical thinking skills
- Genuine love for people!
- Flexible schedule based upon your availability. We are all about work-life balance! Hours worked each work can be performed when you have the time.
- Discounts on Celebrate for Good Experiences (applies to family and friends)
- Referral bonuses provided for parties booked in addition to requests received through Celebrate for Good
HOW TO APPLY
- Email email@example.com with your social links, resume, and a description of why we should have you on the team
- Applications are due by August 31, 2017 and we will notify applicants by September 15th if you have been selected
- If you have not heard back from our team by the September 15th evaluation date, keep on the look-out for opportunities in the future!