About This Venue:
Barrio House began as an automotive garage. In 2012, a local architect re-designed the space to optimize for indoor/outdoor flow and high-function. The shop was converted into the big house you see today, with the mechanic's original home turning into the guest house (available for a nights stay as well)! One of my favorite things about the property are the old growth mesquite trees, which provide a lot of shade, while the flowers, grape vines and other plants attract a lot of birds.
- Space Type: Private Residence
- Views: Downtown Tucson + Barrio Santa Rosa historical neighborhood!
- Style: Western/Mexican-American
- Best types of celebrations: Group meetings, happy hours, holiday parties, social team meetings, client appreciation events
- Capacity: 100 Guests (Cocktail) 75 guests (seated)
- Amenities: Parking lot next door for 30-40 vehicles, onsite restroom, built-in stage for presentations or live music, seating, and tables available, candlelight permitted.
About The Host: Shane Reiser
An owner of event spaces both in Tucson, Arizona and Atlanta, Georgia, Shane is an expert at hosting an amazing experiences. He is also a partner at an agency that runs corporate hackathons, helping early stage tech startups and large corporations to work together. Collaboration is his thing!